Tuesday, April 26, 2011

no apologies...?

I haven't posted here in forever. Which is somewhat disgusting. However my excuse is that every time I have sat down the think about writing for the past 3 months I have decided to just write what ever there was to write and not write about my own writing in a substantial sort of way (any more that in a "wow that line rocked/sucked" sort of way). However there have been SO MANY developments.
I am now starting to write 750 words every morning at 6AM @ 750.
I am still working on my book. AND! I have decided to approach promoting my writing like a musician (in a performing youtubing viral sort of way). Need to get on that!

I have been super busy! I lost my job two weeks ago (a job that really wasn't right for me). And yesterday I rode my bike home from the 3rd job I got since that time with an uphill smile on my face and the sun at my back! So far I have felt loved and welcomed by all of my new employers. That is a plus. But also I am super busy! I feel useful!

The weather has been improving. And everything else along with it.

1 comment:

  1. that form of self-promotion is brilliant. And ballsy. Which is good cuz it's self-promotion. I might steal your youtube idea once I have something worth putting online.

    ReplyDelete